Sunday, June 7, 2009

Readings of 2009

Like I promised in my last post, I am going to go back and try to remember the books that I have read these past 6 months. I am having a hard time remembering what I read in the month of January. I know I must have been reading something. I know what I was reading in the month of February because I was visiting my boyfriend and reading these books. That is the earliest I can remember right now. Maybe my sister can help me remember what I read before these books. 

Ok here is the beginning of my list. 

1. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
3. Shopaholic takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
4. Shopaholic ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
5. Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella 
6. Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
7. Can you Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
8. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
9. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
10. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
11. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
12. Rumors by Anna Godbersen
13. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
14. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
15. Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham
16. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
17. Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
18. Blue Bloods by Melissa De la Cruz
19. Masquerade by Melissa De la Cruz
20. Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham
21. Sleeping Arrangements by Madeleine Wickham
22. Envy by Anna Godbersen
23. Revelations by Melissa De la Cruz
24. Sparkles by Louise Bagshawe
25. Wicked Lovely Melissa Marr

This is my list so far. At the moment I can't think of what else I have read. Sarah if you can remember something let me know. I can't remember if that is everything. If you can think of what I was reading before the Shopaholic's or if there are any other series or single books that I forgot in there let me know. 

This makes me a bit nervous. The year is nearly half over and I am only a quarter of the way to 100. I had best be picking up the pace! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Weren't you reading those books Danny gave you before Shopaholic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but I can't remember if that was before the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete