Sunday, June 14, 2009

Once Upon a Time III

I have finished my first reading quest. I had joined the challenge from Stainless Steel Droppings. When my book club, my sister, sent me the link and suggested we join we were pretty late in starting the quest as it was already May 20th and the quest was from March 20th to June 20th. At first I started off with just the journey thinking that I wouldn't be able to read 5 books from the genres available. But after I joined the challenge on J Kaye's book blog, of reading 100 books this year, I had to think back and remember all that I had read. So I made a list on my last post and after thinking about what all I had read I realized that I can now accomplish the quest the first. Yay! 

To accomplish Quest the First one must read five books from any of the four genres. 
MyBoldthology, folklore, fairy-tale, and fantasy. These are the books that I have read in the past three months that fit in those categories. 

1. The Host by Stephanie Meyer Mythology
2. Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz Mythology 
3. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr Fantasy/Fairy-tale
4. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr Fantasy/Fairy-tale
5. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr Fantasy/Fairy-tale

No comments:

Post a Comment