Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Reading survey

You know on myspace? They always have these surveys that people post on the bulletin boards? Well I normally just ignore them but my sister ad co-founder of this book club, (If you want to join just leave a comment and let us know) she posted a survey on myspace about reading. I was excited about that one. So I filled it out and here it is!


1) What Author do you own the most books by? Not including the books that my sister has of mine, that she can keep, I would have to say Neil Gaiman. I have many. Although I guess they are technically mine seeing as my ex gave them to me and we don't talk so I guess I am keeping them. 2) What book do you own the most copies of? The Bible 3) Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions? At first I didn't even know what a preposition was till I looked at the last word of the last two sentences. Now I know. I don't give a care. 4) What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Seth Morgan from Wicked Lovely 5) What book have you read the most times in your life? The Bible and A Wrinkle in Time books, The Hobbit and harry Potter 6) Favorite book as a ten year old? Probably the Ramona Quimby books 8) What is the best book you’ve read in the past year? SPARKLES 9) If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be? The Harry Potter Series 10) What book would you most like to see made into a movie? Wicked Lovley. Although I don;t know if I would like the way they look or not. 11) What is the worst book movie adaptation you’ve seen? The Devil Wears Prada, it was a really good book and the movie was good but not very accurate to the book. I have to agree with sarah on this one. 12) What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read? I might have to say the host. (sorry Sarah) It took me forever to read it. I don't think that this is the answer for "ever" but I will have to say for this year. 13) What is your favorite book? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 13) Play? A Midsummer’s Night Dream 14) What was the last non-fiction book you read? Financial Peace 15) Do you ever associate music to the books you read? All the time! 16) Who is the most overrated writer alive today? ummm…Stephenie Meyer. I like her books, but… you know 17) What is your desert island book? Sparkles and Harry Potter 18) What book are you looking forward to coming out this year? Splendor by Anna Godbersen, the 4th book in The Luxe series and the Van Allen Legacy. 19) Which book would you like to see a sequel published? Fragile Eternity 20) And… what are you reading right now? The Devil You Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment