Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reading Quests

That's right its "reading Quests" I am on two quests or challenges. The first one I joined a couple weeks ago it is the Once Upon a Time quest from stainlesssteeldroppings.com. I didn't know about till the last month of this quest. So I am on "the Journey". You have to read something from fantasy, fairy-tale, folklore or mythology. For the journey quest you just have to read one book from any of the categories. So I have completed that quest by reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. 

I had never read book about faeries before and I really enjoyed the one that I just read. I am now reading the sequel to it called Ink Exchange. 

Now I am going to have to go back in my memory banks to remember what books I have read this year and that will be my next post. It might take a few posts to remember them all but I will keep track from now on. This challenge is posted by J Kaye's Book Blog.   The challenge is to read 100 book in the year 2009. I think I can do it. I wouldn't be surprised if it is not too hard at all. I hope I am not going to be scrambling at the end of the year to complete it. I hope not. 

Here's to happy and enjoyable reading.  

1 comment: